How to Unblock Pandora Outside the US?
Pandora Internet Radio, or Pandora for short, is an automated music recommendation service. Users can select to play musical selections based on genre and artist selection, rather than search by specific songs.
It is associated with the ““Music Genome Project,” which use about 400 attributes to categorise songs, and organise them using a mathematical algorithm.
The user provides positive or negative feedback for the songs they access through this service, and this feedback becomes the basis for incorporate future songs to the genre. Users also have the option of buying the song when they listen online.
Pandora is available only in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. However, enthusiasts from other parts of the world can easily circumvent this geo-block by using VPN or Virtual private Networks.
The solution is simple. All the user needs to do is connect with a VPN server located in the United States. This VPN serves acts as the intermediary between the users location and the destination (Pandora in this case.)
When Pandora queries for the geographical location of the user trying to connect, it would see only the IP address of the proxy server located in the US, and thus will not block the content.
There are many VPN providers who have servers located in the United States.
Almost all of them offer flexible plans. The user needs to:
1. Select a suitable plan from the options available. Make sure that the plan supports the platform: Windows, iOS, Android or Linux.
2. Log in to the VPN connection before browsing the net.
3. Select the required proxy server location from the options available. Most VPN providers offer serves in multiple countries.
4. Start browsing. The VPN connection would automatically route all online data through the selected server, through an encrypted tunnel. This will mask your actual IP address and the traffic will remain hidden from all third parties, including the user’s Internet service provider (ISP.)
Pro Trick: If you are only abroad for less than a month – we recommend you to get a VPN with 30 days money back guarantee like Express VPN. This way, if you do not need the VPN after your trip – you can just cancel it and get a full refund. VPN for Free 🙂
Top 3 VPN Services to unblock Pandora
- Company Location: British Virgin Islands
- IPs: 15.000+
- Countries: 78
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days
- Company Location: Switzerland
- IPs: 200.000+ IPs
- Countries: 48 Countries
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days
Also, you can unblock Pandora on SmartTVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Toshiba and others – as well as on gaming consoles like PS3/PS4 or Xbox360 / Xbox One with a Smart DNS Provider:
Top 3 Smart DNS Services to unblock Pandora
- Countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia, Switzerland, Japan, Germany, Hong Kong, Egypt, New Zealand, India, Swedem. UAE
- Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days
- Devices: 27
What our Users are searching for:
- Stream Pandora from abroad
- Stream Pandora from outside the UK
- Stream Pandora from Belgium
- Stream Pandora from Holland
- Stream Pandora from Germany
- Stream Pandora from France
- Stream Pandora from Spain
- Stream Pandora from Norway
- Stream Pandora from Sweden
- Stream Pandora from Finland
- Stream Pandora from the USA
- Stream Pandora from Russia
- Stream Pandora from Japan
- Stream Pandora from China
- Stream Pandora from Australia
- Stream Pandora from Brazil
- Stream Pandora from South Africa
- Stream Pandora from anywhere in the world
Pandora is a popular music streaming service based in the United States and only available to consumers living in the United States, Australia or New Zealand. Pandora allows users to experience an interactive radio service, giving positive or negative feedback on the songs streamed with further streamed songs based on user preference. The site is available via free service or a subscription-based service and Internet users around the world do have the ability to access this Internet radio station if they install Smart DNS or VPN services.
Adding Smart DNS or VPN to any Internet user’s capability allows the consumer to access a variety of blocked or censored sites around the world. Any music loving consumer wanting to access Pandora who is based in the UK, Europe, Africa or anywhere in the world will find it’s an easy matter to log into the service with Smart DNS or VPN. Plus the user can also access popular blocked channels such as Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Netflix or Disney.
Unblock Pandora outside US with SmartDNS
With Smart DNS the Internet consumer will find that altering the DNS on any Internet device fools the US-based Pandora radio station into thinking the device is located within the United States, so it’s easy to log in and register for the Pandora music streaming services.
Smart DNS providers give listings of all unblocked sites and channels on their websites so it’s just a case of signing up for a monthly price plan and then accessing Pandora and a whole host of popular sites in the United States, United Kingdom and elsewhere. Smart DNS can be added to Smart TVs so watching popular films and TV series is simple, once the DNS on the Smart TV has been changed.
Unblock Pandora outside US with VPN
When consumers sign up for VPNs they are adding a service which physically changes the IP address of all enabled devices and also encrypts Internet traffic. VPNs give customers anonymous browsing ability plus the opportunity to log in via servers in strategic worldwide locations which mask the originating IP address within a secure Internet tunnel and add an IP address which is allocated by the relevant server. Signing into Pandora and streaming favourite music tracks and artists is just a case of logging into the VPN from an American server and then accessing Pandora.
With VPNs the customer is not limited to the unblocked channels provided by the service, but can safely access websites, channels and services that are based anywhere around the world where the VPN provider has a server location. All popular VPN providers have servers in the UK and US so access to Pandora, Netflix, HBO Go, Sky and ITV television and media streaming services is quick and easy when the VPN is active.
The added benefit of Smart DNS is that media is streamed at normal speeds as the only change to the customer Internet capability is the alteration to the DNS of the device, while VPNs do tend to slow down speeds somewhat as the encryption of data means some loss of speed. However, this speed slowdown can depend on VPN provider as some providers have such fast services the user may not notice any or much slowdown in capabilities. The additional benefit of VPNs is the secure encryption which means users can browse the Internet from any worldwide location with peace of mind. This can be particularly important for mobile users, who don’t tend to experience high levels of security on their devices.
Any Internet consumer who enjoys streaming the best music channels will love the opportunity to access Pandora and stream this popular music service and it’s easy with VPNs and Smart DNS.